Gift Card Terms & Conditions
1. Use of Gift Card: The gift card can be redeemed for merchandise or other Resort offerings, throughout the property.
2. Limitations: The gift card cannot be redeemed for cash or used to purchase other gift cards.
3. Expiration: The gift card does not expire.
4. Activation: The gift card will be activated with the amount purchased at the time of purchase.
5. Lost or Stolen gift cards: The gift card can be replaced if lost or stolen should there be no action against the gift card.
6. Refunds: Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment; if the purchase was made with a gift card, the refund will be issued back to the gift card.
7. Liability: The gift card owner is solely responsible for the use and security of the card.
8. Disputes: Any disputes related to the gift card will be handled by the issuer of the gift card.